Post-Shift Street Interviews 1
The first in a series of street interviews with real people to see how they’ve adapted to the Great Shift!
Yeah, sure, I have a minute to talk! What kind of woman was I before the Great Shift? Actually, I wasn’t a woman at all!
That’s the Great Shift for you. One second you’re a 40 year old construction worker fixing up a pothole on a college campus and the next you’re in the body of a 22 year old nursing student driving to class. Almost crashed the car staring at myself in the rear mirror when it happened!
I will say, I’m happy the woman I swapped with donated practically all her clothes to me. Not that she could even fit them anymore, seeing that most of them are a women’s small and she was now in the body of a 6’5 basketball player, but still a nice gesture nonetheless. I have to admit, it’s pretty nice picking out clothes to wear when I have so many flattering choices now. Once I got over just how much skin a lot of them showed, I realized it was pretty fun dressing myself up in the mirror in something I’d never wear as a man - Women’s clothing just has so many more options!
And well, after that came the jewelry and makeup. Don’t look at me like that, they were in the box of stuff she gave me too, it would be a waste not to use them! What can I say, I never expected to end up as a woman, but if I’m going to be one, I might as well look good being one - I’d die from embarrassment if I ever told one of my old construction buddies, but to tell the truth, once I gave it a chance, being a girly girl just suits me so much better!
-Alannah, formerly Alan (40)

Have an idea for a shift you’d like to see in this series? Leave a comment!
ReplyDeleteHow about an Interview with someone running a Marathon, too prove they can even in their Chubby New Body and Gender.
Deletehttps://static.wixstatic.com/media/e274f7_5d32d79acef04edfa8c012ff57f92d49~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_640,h_960,al_c,q_90,enc_auto/e274f7_5d32d79acef04edfa8c012ff57f92d49~mv2.png
Perhaps it's a Gym Trainer or an Ex American Football Player, I also think it would be interesting maybe this person was a deeply closeted Transwoman before the Great Shift; So being the body of a Cis Woman was her secret dream come true.
What Do You Think?
It would be interesting to see an interview with a formerly tall, fit, attractive, but rude guy who ended up in the body of a petite woman (I have no specific reference to suggest, but maybe along the lines of a petite streamer/e-girl aesthetic). That being said, despite of the shift, he still behaves like the rude guy he was, albeit that no longer works that well for him anymore.
ReplyDelete