Post-Shift Street Interviews 4
The fourth in a series of street interviews with real people to see how they’ve adapted to the Great Shift!
I’ll be honest, I was in a bit of a dead end pre-Shift. I always figured my golf skills would be enough to make me a career when i was older, but… You know how it goes. Great high school athlete, good college athlete, then i just couldn’t cut it at the pro level. Ended up training rich guys and their wives at the local country club for tip money.
Well, the Shift struck during a lesson with one of my regulars, leaving me in Vivian here’s body and her in mine.
How do I like being a woman? Truth be told, I’m just happy i’m still young! If the Shift waited another half hour or so, I probably would have swapped with the 60 year old man i had booked after her! Not that there hasn’t been challenges, but I can’t exactly deny it - Being a hot woman does have its perks if you lean into it. Dress up nice and people are pretty willing to pay for your drinks, your meals, hell, i even had someone offer to pay my rent if i went out on a date with him!
Did I take him up on it? *blushes* Well, what can I say, a couple dates a week beats working, and besides, he doesn’t look half bad either!
Cameron, formerly Charlie (28)

Comments
Post a Comment