Oktoberfest reconciliation

“Hey, thanks for coming out to Oktoberfest with me, I know we always used to go as guys, so I’m happy at least some things haven’t changed.”

“What, are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss it. Look, we had our arguments but at the end of the day, we’re still boys, right?


Ryan smiled sheepishly. “Well…”


Adam snorted.

“Don’t answer that, actually. Look, I decided I’m gonna forgive you about the whole “Infecting me with the Gender Virus” thing. 

I came home to some stacked blonde girl ready to make out with me, what was I gonna do, say no? To tell the truth, I thought she was your girlfriend or something

So you fucked up and didn’t tell me you hooked up with some girl who gave it to you and I fucked up and didn’t ask enough questions.”


“Yeah, well, I’m sure you figured out why I did it as soon as your blood started flowing to your new clit instead of your brain like it did to me. Thank God the sex drive goes back down once you’re no longer contagious!”


“You know, it’s not all bad,” Adam responded. “I’m still mad at you for robbing me of my masculinity, but I gotta admit, It lessens the sting that I turned out pretty hot. Once you get used to all the upkeep, there’s not much better than being a gorgeous blonde on Oktoberfest. As far as I’m concerned, squeezing my chest into this little dirndl is just the price of getting free drinks handed to me all night!”


“You can say that again.” Ryan laughed. “Now, who does a girl have to sleep with to get a refill around here?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Swap: Sean

Hidden submissive streak

And this is supposed to be a large?