Why would I give back MY body?

“What do you mean you’re not going to swap back?? That’s MY body!” Camila responded, barely believing what she was hearing. 


“It WAS your body until you stole mine and ran off with it for months” Jordan corrected, smiling at incredulous look on his old face. “You think just because you came back after all this time that i’d jump at the chance to have my old body back? Honestly I probably would have a few months back, but it turns out I like being you a lot more than i liked being me


“But.. My friends? My job? someone had to have figured out that you’re not really me by now!” She responded, flustered that her comeback didn’t have the effect she intended.


“You mean Valeria and Cate?” Jordan laughed. “We’re actually going on a girls trip to the beach next weekend, i can’t wait to show off some of the bikinis i bought for it. And I quit that job for a better one weeks ago, it’s not like you took my programming skills too when you ran off with my body. The funny thing is, as much as I enjoyed your body that first week, I would have swapped back with you no question if you had just met up like we had planned. But after you skipped town, I found your copy of the spell in your apartment and it turns out both parties need to agree for a swap back or the spell won’t activate. I didn’t exactly have much going for me besides my money, and i’m guessing you’re back because that ran out too, so tell me, why exactly would i agree to give up my gorgeous body for a loser like you?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like what you see?

Are you sure you want this?

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special