Pretending to be his date

“Wow, I know you agreed to pretend to be my date for my reunion but… Damn! I had no idea you were hiding those” Mike exclaimed, struggling to keep his eyes off of his friend’s body


“Hey, just because i usually wear hoodies and sweatpants doesn’t mean a girl can’t dress up every once in a while! Austin laughed, clearly enjoying the effect he had on his friend. “Although, at some point we should probably address why the only female friend you felt comfortable asking was the roommate that caught the Gender Virus…” 


“Sorry, right, i know it’s awkward but i know Sarah’s gonna be there and i gotta make her jealous that i moved on from her so quickly. I owe you one!” Mike responded.


“Anyways, this is a favor to you so let’s go over the ground rules: no groping, squeezing, or staring for too long. you get one kiss on the lips for the night so choose your timing wisely, and you’re buying all my drinks for the night. Got it?”


Mike nodded, still clearly distracted by the view in front of him.


“And Michael? One more thing - I know it’s hard, but keep your eyes off my tits and up at my face. Act like you’ve seen them before, it’s embarrassing!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like what you see?

Are you sure you want this?

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special