I bet you’d look good as a girl

“Hey, not to sound weird or anything but how are you so chill with this whole gender virus thing? I’d be freaking out if i was you” Alex blurted out, finally asking the question that had been weighing on his mind ever since he met up with John for the first time since his diagnosis. “I mean, you’re like half the size you used to be, and is that makeup?”

“I mean yeah, sure i was freaked out when i first started changing but have you seen me now? Dude, i’m hot! I don’t care how it happened, being a 10 as a woman beats being a 6 as a guy any day.” John replied, leaning back in his chair. “And if you knew just how good this body can feel, trust me, you’d spend less time asking questions and more time looking for a way to catch the virus yourself!”


“Wait, don’t tell me you’ve…” Alex trailed off, incredulously. “Is it really that good? I mean, i’ve thought about it before but I don’t know if i could actually go through with it. What would my family think?”


John paused for a moment before leaning in, a slight smile growing on his new face. “Oh it’s all that and then some. To tell you the truth i’m still a little contagious, If we hooked up today there’s a pretty good chance I pass it on to you. Wanna give it a shot? I bet you’d look good as a girl…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like what you see?

Are you sure you want this?

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special