Let me get your opinion!

 Hey everyone - I’ve been posting caps for a little while now and I’d love to hear any feedback you have on my blog! 

What type of transformations do you like seeing? I’ve been doing a lot of the second puberty, gender virus, and trophy wife content but i’m curious what you enjoy! I have other questions but I don’t want to be too long winded here, so basically, what makes a caption good in your eyes? 

Also, are there any captions you’d like to see a continuation of?

Comments

  1. You've been writing a lot of good stuff so far. Second puberty is cool, but I also enjoy body swapping, possession, and trait swapping. Also, out of curiosity, did you ever see my request? I left it under "Tired of Pretending".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! sorry for the delay, but your request is on the way soon ;)

      Delete
    2. No worries. Thanks for the update. Happy Halloween.

      Delete
  2. I personally like 2nd puberty and gender virus stories, especially when multiple people change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 100% with you on the gender virus and multi person changes. I tend to like the changes to be "infectious" in nature so unfortunately this doesn't happen with 2nd puberty, but there's something I like about them too.

      Delete
  3. In terms of what makes a caption good? I generally like the person enjoying the new perspective of their change, like their body but also it could be social in some way, and maybe wanting to "spread" that enjoyment to others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the input, thank you! It's definitely helped give me some direction for what to make in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special

Are you sure you want this?

Don’t pull out