Post-Shift Street Inteviews 2

 The second in a series of street interviews with real people to see how they’ve adapted to the Great Shift!



Do I have time to talk? I have a couple minutes before i clock in, why not!


Honestly, it felt a little demeaning to me at first, but I realized pretty early on that after the Great Shift gave me, well, these, *gestures to chest* my tips at my bartending job would skyrocket every time i wore something lower cut. I was pretty embarrassed about it at first, but hey, the extra money at the end of the night goes a long way. Plus, it’s kinda fun teasing some of the regulars. Now even when i’m not on the job i kinda like having them out. What’s that saying again? If you got it, flaunt it? You should see the looks I get when I’m out and about now - I never realized how obvious us guys were trying to sneak a peak until i had a pair on my chest! It’s kinda flattering though, I’m definitely getting approached way more often compared to when I was a guy, not to mention paying a lot less for drinks when i go out now! Although, a lot of my new budget is going to clothes and beauty products now. Hey, looking good is hard work!


Devin, formerly David (28)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanksgiving Swap: Sean

Hidden submissive streak

And this is supposed to be a large?