Post-Shift Street Interviews 3
The third in a series of street interviews with real people to see how they’ve adapted to the Great Shift!
(Photo for internal use only. Not for distribution)
How did the Great Shift affect me? Wait, this isn’t live, is it? My parents don’t know I’m out this late. No? Alright, I’ll do it if you don’t run my photo along with it.
Ever since the Shift put me in my neighbors body, my parents have been watching me like a hawk making sure I “Respect her body” until they find a way to swap back. Like we’re ever going to swap back, hello? The woman in my body’s doing just fine as a teenage boy now, I even saw her bring a girl over to the house a while back. So I figured, you know, If she can do it why can’t I?
As far as my parents know, I’m going to support meetings twice a week in the evenings. It’s practically the only alone time I get. What, it’s not like I’m lying to them? I just forgot to mention that these meetings usually start off with a glass of wine in a bar and end up in someone’s house nearby for some “one-on-one support”.
What can I say? A girl has needs now. And one of those needs involves meeting up with men on the internet to release a little sexual tension. Besides, the sex is helping me adjust to suddenly becoming a gorgeous black woman in her thirties way better than therapy ever did!
???, formerly ??? (Name not given)

Comments
Post a Comment