Was it worth it?

 

Was it worth it? I still ask myself that sometimes. I had given my whole life up to be a part of the program, a company that matches rich young bachelors with trophy wives. I wasn’t exactly a rich young bachelor - no job, no prospects - so that left me with the “trophy wife” side of the equation. I still remember how nervous i was, signing my old life away for the company to transform as they pleased, molding my body to match my future husband’s desires. 


But then i remember how good it felt seeing my new body for the first time, tracing my fingers along my new curves. I remember my first night with my new husband, moaning in ecstasy as he held me down and dominated me, taking me to pleasures i never could have experienced as a man. I remember getting dressed up for my man, picking out the perfect dress to remind him just how lucky he is. He picked out my new body after all, the least i could do is show it off for him… Oh, that and the surprise i have planned for him after dinner.


Was it worth it? I’m so much more satisfied now as a woman than I ever was as a man. Why don’t you join me and find out for yourself?

Comments

  1. SIGN ME UP! Sure there's whole bunch of men around the world looking for wives

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special

Are you sure you want this?

Don’t pull out