A little fun

I could almost feel the virus rushing through my bloodstream, changing everything about me as it went. A drunken kiss with a girl at the bar was all it took to pass it on to me, a few seconds of pleasure that would end up stripping me of any traces of masculinity i had.


My lips are a little softer today. It’s a small change in the grand scheme of things, but i guess it’s the little things that stick out the most when you’ve already changed so much. They’re more sensitive now than they were before, bigger too. I purse them into a pout in the mirror, trying to link the features i see to my mental image of myself. It’s hard to believe I had been a man just a few days ago when i looked at myself now. Everything, from the curve of my lips to my soft, glowing skin denied that now. I wasn’t even white anymore, my skin darkening more every day until it settled on a rich bronze, one that better matched my new black features. Not a trace of the old me was left. Even my eyes looked different; Softening into a seductive almond shape with long lashes. A woman’s eyes to look onto a woman’s body. 


My cock had been the first to go, pulling itself deep inside my body on the first day. It felt like the bottom had dropped out of me, an uneasy pit forming in my stomach as the reproductive system i’d had since birth was used as fuel for a new, female one. The relief when the changes finished was almost orgasmic, the virus’s way of telling me my new equipment was ready to use. 


That was only the start. My newly formed ovaries were flooding my body with estrogen and other hormones, the genetic key the virus needed to take charge of the rest of my body. I was losing height rapidly, down half a foot from my male height already, and i had a feeling i’d lose more by the time my changes finished. The virus had been busy redistributing the weight freed up by my new loss of height: Even as my waist pulled in, my hips and ass flared out more every day, their growth the perfect complement to my new pussy. I ran my hands down my new hips slowly, grabbing a handful of my new ass to feel my body’s response. I hated to admit it, but my new body felt so good sometimes i almost forget i was meant to be a man. My sex drive was off the charts, something i’m hoping will calm down once the virus finishes its work but until then, even the soft movements of my hands or a glance in the mirror was enough to get me almost dripping wet. It was almost too much to bear. 


I slid my hand further down, dainty fingers now caressing my new clit as my body looked for relief. I was getting good at working it now, as embarrassing as that sounds. My fingers navigated my new folds expertly, knowing just where to go to get the biggest response. As much as my body reacted to my fingers, deep down i knew it had started to crave more over the past few days, pleasure i couldn’t give it myself. The thought scared me at first, but now it turned me on, as forbidden as it sounded. I had always been straight as a man, and i still am, apparently: Just on the other side of the fence now. I flexed my muscles down there apprehensively, wondering how it would feel to grip them around a thick cock, to have my breasts massaged by a man’s hands. A warmth spread through my body. Just imagining it turns me on already, scenarios swimming through my now feminine mind as i pictured my new body being pushed down onto my bed and dominated. I know what my body wants, and i can feel my mind start to want it more and more every day.


My eyes wander down past my face and onto my cleavage. My breasts had just come in in the past few days, but i couldn’t keep my eyes off them. They had grown slowly at first, in line with the rest of my body, but now they had exploded in size, altering my silhouette with their weight. It’s funny, they’re the best pair of tits i’ve ever seen, and they’re all mine. I hadn’t wanted them before, but now? all I can think of is how they’re the perfect complement to my new body. Their full weight hangs down on my chest, nipples hardening as i grabbed a handful, butterflies forming in my stomach as i realized just how much bigger they had gotten.


Maybe I should go out tonight and really see what my new body’s capable of. I think i deserve a little fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special

Are you sure you want this?

Don’t pull out