Humans of the Great Shift: First Halloween



The first Halloween after the Great Shift was a well-anticipated event. Over 90% of the world's population had randomly exchanged bodies with those around them, and no one had any explanation as to why it happened or how they could go back. Researchers had just declared the shift permanent a few weeks before, and victims were just starting to accept their new selves as the new normal. Halloween parties were advertised everywhere as a chance for people to show off their new bodies and take life into their own hands. One blog in particular blew up in popularity as it recorded the costumes and experiences of partygoers as they enjoyed the festivities.



Oh my god, I'm just realizing how short this costume really is. I swear it looked longer in the mirror when I left the house! Do you see those guys looking at me over there? I'd never think I'd be saying this, but it's kind of a turn on. To be fair though, it doesn't take much to turn this body on. I was going crazy cooped up in my house all day, I think it's finally time to find someone who can really take this body for a ride!

-Alex, 32



I always dreamed of having a girlfriend that would dress up as a playboy bunny for me. It's not exactly what I expected, but you gotta play with the cards you're dealt, right? No one told me how uncomfortable these heels would be though. I don't know how anyone deals with these things, but I guess it's worth it to complete the look! I had always admired my English TA's legs in her class, so when I shifted into her I knew I had to find a way to show them off. Thankfully, these stockings do just the trick! If you'll excuse me though, I'm gonna get a couple drinks in me. I didn't come out here just for an interview, this body's dying to get laid tonight!

-Drew, 19



I was an accountant before all this, but somehow it just doesn't feel right going back to the office in a body like this! The Great Shift put me in the body of an Instagram model half my age, so it would be a shame if I didn't capitalize on her natural talents. It was a pretty steep learning curve figuring out how to dress up and pose in my new body, but I think I've done pretty well - her account's bigger than ever!

- Sam, 48



Honestly, the devil horns were just an excuse to wear this top out! I've been trying on a lot of new clothes since the Great Shift, it's become a bit of a hobby for me. I landed in my neighbor's body, and when I saw this outfit at the back of her closet, I knew I had to bring it out. I'd say it's been trouble adjusting, but to tell you the truth I love showing my new body off. I've been practicing my makeup too, what do you think? Don't tell anyone, but I decided tonight is the night I finally lose my virginity as a girl! What do you think about that guy in the fireman costume? he's pretty cute...

- Joey, 24



I'm not sure if my Aunt Kim would approve of the costume I picked out, but fuck it, it's my life now right? She always dressed pretty conservatively, so trust me, it was a shock the first time I took off one of her baggy sweaters and saw the figure she was hiding this whole time. I lost a lot of years to the great shift, and now it's time to make them back, one experience at a time. It doesn't hurt that she still looks great for her age at least...

- Will, 18



Come on, with a body like this, there's no way I was gonna cover up my most important assets. I was always a boob guy when I was a man, so ending up in a body like this was a dream come true. It's only fair to share something this beautiful with the world, right? Truth be told, I love the attention my girls get me, and I'm not afraid to take advantage of them. Plus, it's kinda fun seeing people struggle to make eye contact.

-Michael, 37



It's not too much, is it? My sister picked out the costume. It's the least I could do, it was her body I shifted into after all. Honestly, I'm still not too comfortable going out in my new body, but she dragged me out here with some of her girlfriends. They're convinced all I need is a few drinks and a Halloween hookup to get over my anxiety. Crazy, right? Although I will say my new body is feeling pretty good after a couple cocktails...

- Justin, 23



We actually didn't know each other before a few weeks ago, but swapping with four girls from the same sorority has a way of bringing people together I guess! It was easier for us to move into the sorority house since all the girls' stuff was already there, and they didn't mind too much. We share everything anyways, luckily we're all the same clothing size. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but we're looking for someone else to bring home and share too. We were just trying to figure out what lucky guy's fantasy we're about to make real!

- Kenny, 25 (Center)



There's no way I was gonna miss out on my first Halloween out of my parents' house! I don't care what body I'm in, a party's a party. I grew up in a small town, so when the Great Shift put me in this girl's body in New York, I knew I had to take advantage of the gift the Shift had given me. I've gotten through a lot of firsts the past few weeks, and if you'll excuse me, I'm hoping to check a couple more things off my bucket list by the time the night's over!

- Kevin, 18



Thank god, it was way too hot in there. I don't know how women breathe in costumes like these. I shifted into my cousin, so it still feels a little weird showing this much skin but I have to get over it eventually, I guess. Just washing myself in the shower is awkward enough, but going out in public like that is a whole other beast. I did just have my first kiss as her in there though. Baby steps, but it kinda scared me how good that felt. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I went a little further?

-Tommy, 17



How do I look? It's been forever since I've been to a party like this, I'm afraid I don't know what's in style anymore. I figured a vampire would be classic enough though. The women didn't show off like this when I was a kid though, I'm happy I'm living in more progressive times now, hahaha!

I was in the hospital for some joint pain when the Great Shift had hit, and lucky me, it placed me in the body of the nurse taking my blood sample! She ended up in the body of one of the kids down the hall, but she was kind enough to show me some of the finer points of being a woman. There's a lot to keep up with!

-Don, 67



Realizing I had swapped into my twin sister was a shock! Honestly, the Great Shift happened when we were both sleeping, and it took me a couple hours to realize that I hadn't just woken up in the wrong bedroom, I had woken up in the wrong body! It wasn't until I had taken a shower and noticed the scar she got on her leg when we were kids. I won't lie, it's been a pretty easy adjustment compared to everyone else here, but it's made us closer than ever! 

-Ashley, 21 (Left)



I actually just stopped in to say hi to some friends, I have somebody waiting for me at home... What? people come to these parties to find someone to hook up with anyways, I'm just skipping to the good part. It was a bit of a shock swapping with my hot neighbor, she was actually in the middle of sex with her boyfriend! One second I was cooking dinner, the next, I was in her bedroom trying to explain to her unshifted boyfriend who I was! Me and Mark have gotten pretty close since then though, clearly the attraction between our bodies was still there after the shift. I just can't keep my hands off him!

- Jason, 26



Who knew my classmate had such a killer body? She was super catholic so I guess it's pretty ironic that I picked a devil costume to wear out, but hey, not her body anymore right? I couldn't help it, I just love how much cleavage it shows. Just between you and me, my new sex drive is insane, so I came here on a mission. I'm trying to wrap these new tits of mine around someone's dick tonight, the bigger the better!

- Tony, 20


 // Inspired by TG Swapping Caps' Humans of the Great Shift series! Let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more of these, I had fun writing them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picking up where she left off - 100k Special

Are you sure you want this?

Don’t pull out